Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    breadcrumbs

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300



    Dear Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300

    Reviews of 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa


    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300: Ihaven't written it yet but you know it is technically the fastest bike that I've ridden so yeah we're going to do a little review on it see how it performs see what's going on with this bike so first impressions when you first jump on this bike is it is a big big bike it's one of the biggest sport bikes out there and when you first jump on it you feel the weight how to stop you can definitely feel the weight you can also feel how long it is - it is a very long bike and you can definitely feel that when you first jump on so initially the seating position is pretty aggressive I would say it's more aggressive like if any of

    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300 : you know the CBR 600 f4i that one was a little aggressive but it was a little more comfortable than let's say an r6 or an r1 and so far I definitely feel like I'm sitting in the bike as opposed to on top of the bike and that's partially because of the seating position so yeah seating positions not too bad right now it is aggressive yes but it is more comfortable than the other 1,000 CCS for bikes I have not ridden the Kawasaki zx-10r so I can't compare that one but my buddy flashwing has written the ZX 14 and the Hayabusa so you can go check out his channel I'm not sure about the other years but the 2016 Hayabusa at least this one Wow that is insane yeah that is a ridiculous power right there I haven't even made it out of second gear yet first and second are the only gears I've used but so far first gear


    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300 : acceleration is insane absolutely ridiculous all right they're going to take this corner a little rough road they're taking that corner wasn't too bad you definitely feel it's a heavier bike but it still handles pretty well for how big it actually is so aside from it being pretty long it also weighs 585 pounds wet and that is pretty heavy for a sport bike but this bike has the best of a lot of bikes it's very very fast and it handles pretty well and it's more comfortable than the aggressive sport bikes taking the second gear around here nice and smooth this bike has been around for a long time which is good because they've pretty much worked out all the problems that occur with new models or newer models and the one thing they really have perfect on this bike is the throttle the throttle is very very


    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

     Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300: smooth and it's not jerky or jumpy like the GS XS 1000 I just rode yesterday this throttles way smoother and I love it since it's a bigger bike you definitely do not want a jerky throttle especially if you're jumping on it for the first time you want a nice and smooth everything's got to be smooth on here because it is a little more to manage around corners and low speed so it's got to be smooth and I think they've done a really good job of that so once you're at speed it takes absolutely no effort to turn it like that little corner there all I have to do is look in that direction the bike just fell into it it's more of the lower speed of maneuvers that you have to work it more the gauge cluster is very good I mean they haven't really changed it much since the initial redesign so yeah I have a gear indicator in the middle there the tachometer is on the left speedometer on the right it goes up to 185 miles an hour which is the to


    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300

    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300: street of the bike gas gauge and temperature gauge you have a mode selector here a C B let's put it in a mode I hope a is the most most savage I don't want to be in no C mode the bike isn't that quiet but it doesn't sound that great from the factory I like this paint job though silver and red there's only two there's only two paint schemes you can get for the 2016 silver and red and black and gray so this bumpy road here is suspension to soaking it up pretty well it's not beating out my back but it's not so soft to the point where you can't even take it around the corner without the suspension taking a dump on ya you do feel that bounce up and down when you go on and off the throttle but I've had worse suspension bikes and I've had way stiffer suspension bikes so this is a great medium I'm just riding around here in second gear there's no need to use any of the upper gears right now second gear at 4000 rpm and


    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300: you have all the power in the world so this bike has the 1341 or 40 cc engine in line for obviously 197 horsepower at the engine and 102 foot-pounds of torque and still in second gear getting on the freeway here all right third year now oh yeah ridiculous ridiculous power all right now I'm in sixth gear it's very smooth on the freeway here there is a lot of wind this I don't think this windscreen really does much because you're supposed to tuck behind it if you want to go really stupid fast and aerodynamically a better windscreen would not work well for the top speed of this bike so even in sixth gear here a mode oh yeah okay it's got some pull obviously it's got to build up into the higher rpms on 6th gear I'm only at 4000 rpm going 70 miles an hour so it's still good let's still got some power you know it'll get you out of sticky situations without having to shift down so we're to stop play let's give a little exhaust sound it's not bad when you get on it it does feel a lot heavier than some of the others for bikes you ride but it is ridiculously fast


    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300: and powerful there's no question about that obviously I didn't get to really test out the power not much but just from that I can tell this bike is absolutely insane I don't think I really need to test out the power because I already know what to expect I wanted to test out how comfortable it is how manageable it is in the corners and you know it's not that bad you do have to get used to it but no I wouldn't buy one because I don't want a bike I don't want to swerve like this big even the zx-14 I wouldn't want because it's too big you know I like the smaller more nimble bikes but for people looking for it a very very fast bike but also comfortable so that you can take it on road trips and stuff this is a great bike you should definitely look at this since it's been around for so long they've pretty much worked out most of the problems just like any model year the longer it's around the more they improve it a 2016 Hayabusa MSRP is around 14 500


    Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

    Dear Friends today I'm on the Reviews 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa this is also known as the GSXR 1300: dollars for this it is a little expensive but you do get a ton of bike for what you're buying transmission is not as smooth as I would like it to be just like the other Suzuki's I've ridden they're not the smoothest transit transmissions but they work and that's what matters really yeah fun bike I like it so far the best part about it is how smooth the throttle is it's just a smooth smooth bike to ride around town I didn't even leave third gear honestly well I mean I went to six gear on the freeway but riding around town I was in first and second gear so it might be a little overkill for the streets but then again it's your money you buy what you want with it doesn't matter if it's excessive and clarify that you look good on that bottle...


    No comments

    Please Do Not Entertainer Ane spem link In The comments box.

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad