Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    breadcrumbs

    I will Say my five-step process for ranking in (SEO)


     I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO)

     I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO)

    Intro

    I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO).My dear friends today I'm about to tell you about SEO.


    I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO) In this blog, I'm gonna I will. Say you my five-step process for ranking in My side. I recently used this exact method to rank in the top three in my blog for the keyword SEO. I'm Avijit Bayen, the founder of blogbayen.blogspot.com the place where marketers turn for high rankings and more traffic. and today you're gonna learn the five most influential SEO ranking factors to get fast. Keep watching. A few day's ago, my blogger was struggling. I Consistently 
    mom, you're the best. Flash forward to today and my blog consistently get One of thousands of views and hundreds of people Visit to my blog every single month. My secret? I learned everything I could about blogger SEO. Unfortunately, most of the advice that I initially read about ranking in blog didn't work. You know the advice I'm talking about. Put your keyword in your description. Put keywords in your filename. Write 20 tags for every Sure this stuff can help, but it's not gonna rocket your blog to the top of Google I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO) or blog side. Why? Because everyone on blogis doing the exact same thing. After trying all the generic advice that I read and getting nowhere, I decided to run a bunch of experiments and that's when I learned what really works. Specifically, I discovered blog most important ranking factors and these are ranking factors that very few people know about. Once I applied these ranking factors to my blog side, my rankings shot to the roof. I started ranking for super competitive keywords like SEO, link building, how to get traffic and more. And now it's time for me to share these five ranking factors with you and show you exactly how to use them to rank your
    Let's start with step number one which is to create and publish long videos. You may have noticed that longer side tend to perform better in blog. Why? Well, blogger most important ranking factor is your visit total watch time. As you probably know, the more of your blog people watch, the
    better it rank. That's called audience retention which is an important ranking factor. Even though audience retention is important, it's not nearly as important as your blog side total watch time. That's because Visit wants to promote blog that keep people on page for a long period of time. So the more total minutes people watch of your blog, the more increase your blog will wanna rank it in the search results. For example, let's say I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO) 
    that you just published two different side. Side one is two minutes long and page two is 10 minutes long. And let's say that each blog gets 500 to1000 views and the audience retention for both page is exactly the same, 50%. That means that on average, people
    watch half of your blog. The total watch time for the two-minute bolo would be 1,000 minutes. But for the longer blog page, that blog' watch time will be 5,000 minutes. That means that blog number two will have five times the watch time of blog number one, which means that it'll likely outrank blog number one. That's the power of publishing longer side. In fact, my side that ranks in the top three for SEO is nearly 10 minutes which is significantly longer than most blog. Because it's longer, my side, accumulates more total watch time than my competitors. And I'm able to rank above blogger with significantly more views than mine. Okay, let's move on to step number two which is to master the hook. As I said, longer blog tend to rank better because they accumulate
     I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO). more total watch time. But there's one big problem with this approach. You have to keep someone's attention on the internet. Fortunately, my experiments have taught me that if you can hook someone in the first 15 seconds of your blog, you've
    hooked them for good. In fact, blog page, recommends that you focus on the first 18 seconds of your blog to maximize watch time. The question is, how do you hook people in the first 15 seconds of your blog page? Start your blog page off with the PPP formula. The PPP stands for Preview, Proof, Preview. Here's exactly how it works. First, preview what your side is all about. When I first started creating side, my intros would go on and on about why my blog side topic was important and these long-winded intros would make people click away. Today, I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO)  I cut out the fluff and tell them exactly what to expect. For example, let's say that your side outlines 10 paleo diet tips. You wanna start off your blog saying, "In this pages, you're gonna learn "10 of my favorite paleo diet tips." That's it. Next, it's time for the proof. Here is proof that you can deliver. You can mention that you've already accomplished what the viewer wants, that you have lots of experience in your field or that you've researched a ton about your topic. For example, you could say, "These are the same tips I used "to gain five pounds of muscle in 60 days." Finally, hit them with the preview again. Here's where you reiterate what your blog side is about. Now you obviously don't wanna just repeat what you said in the beginning. Instead, mention something specific from your side. You can mention the number of tips, a detail from a case study or that you're gonna share something completely new. This will make your viewers curious and want to keep watching. For example, you could say, "And today, you're gonna learn about the
     I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO)

    SEO (Google Search Console)

       
     I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO) so-called "healthy paleo diet food that's actually bad for you." Next up, we have putting your exact keyword in your title. There's no question that Google and blogger are getting smarter everyday, which means the days of keyword stuff in your blog side to the top of are long gone. That said, Google and blogger both use your blog title to understand what your blog side is all about so make sure to include your exact keyword once in your title, preferably in the beginning of your title. For example, I created a blog page that I wanted to rank for the keyword link building so I made sure to include my exact keyword link building in the beginning of the title and that helped it rank in the top three for my target keyword. Okay, now it's time for ranking factor number four which is to say your keyword in your blog. When I first got started with pape SEO, I'd go back to old side and optimize them around keywords that I wanted to rank for and it very rarely works. That's because Google and blogger can now listen to your blog even without a transcript. For example, let's say that just about healthy desserts. Then a few weeks later, you realized that the keyword healthy desserts is too competitive. So you go back and optimize it around a different keyword like low carb desserts. Now this sounds smart, but it's something that doesn't work as well as it used to. Why? Even though the keyword low carb desserts may be in your title, description and tags, you never said that keyword once in the blog knows this and it looks fishy. To blogger, your blog page is about healthy desserts, but all of your on-page metadata says it's about low carb desserts so they won't rank you for either keyword. That's why I always make sure to actually say my target keyword in every blog. For example, in my blog about SEO, I made sure to say the word SEO a few times. Simple yet effective. Last up, we have user interaction signals. Blogger wants to see that people are actually interacting with your blog page
    The more people watch, comment on your blog, the higher your blog page will rank in blogger search results. Now the strategies that I've showed you so far will help you naturally get more of these user interaction signals. But there are two simple tactics that I use on every blog to increase my blog page user interaction signals. First, I add an annotation that asks people to like my page. After a lot of experimenting, I have found that this simple annotation significantly boosts the number of traffic that my blog page, receive. At the end of my blog, I also ask people to like ,and comment by mail which also increases the amount of my blog user interaction signals. I was originally gonna end the blog right here, but I decided to throw in a quick bonus tip for you which is to optimize for click-through rate. When someone searches for something in attention to what blog they click on. For example, let's say you rank number five for your target keyword. As you probably know, side is ranking number one through four get the vast majority of clicks. But for some reason, lots of people are clicking on your blog page in the search results. What do you think your page will think about your site? That it's a great result for that keyword and they'll give your video a rankings boost to make it easier for people to find. So how do you maximize your click-through rate? Well, blogger displays three
     I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO)

    I will Say my five-step process for ranking in ( SEO) main pieces of information in the search results, your title, your thumbnail and a snippet of your description. Here's how to quickly optimize all three for click-through rate. The key with your thumbnail is simply that it stands out. That means that you wanna create a custom thumbnail that looks different than the other blog that are on the first page. For example, my blog has a completely different design and color scheme than my competition. For your title, like I mentioned before, you wanna include your target keyword once. Other than that, your goal with your title should be to maximize your click-through rate. As you can see, my blog title is emotionally compelling. I also include the current year so people know that the content is still relevant. Finally, you wanna write something compelling in the first few lines
    of your description. Most people put a link to their website or channel here and it's a huge mistake. Nothing looks less enticing to click on than a link to someone's website. Instead, write a sentence or two that includes your target keyword in a compelling way. For example, in my SEO blog my first sentence is, "If you rank in Google "there's a new SEO ranking factor to pay attention to." And this attention-grabbing line gets more people to Visit my blog Else's, if you want exclusive SEO and traffic techniques that I only share with head over to blogbayen.blogspot.com and sign up for the newsletter. It's free. Now I wanna turn it over to you. Which of the ranking signals from this blog are you gonna try first? Are you gonna try to create longer side or maybe you're gonna start optimizing your blog for click-through rate? Let me know by leaving a comment below right now. Okay, the stage is yours. All right, I'll do it for real this time. Yeah, very, very slight. Do it like what up? I don't know. PPP. Your thumbnail.




    No comments

    Please Do Not Entertainer Ane spem link In The comments box.

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad